We picked out some excellent apps that use our API. Pleae take a look. (Japanese only)
What is Rakuten Web Service?
The API services on this site provide information about items listed for sale on Rakuten sites, shopping cart and other functionality for use by individual developers and coporate enterprise teams.
How to develop
- 1 Find
We have prepared many APIs from several different Rakuten Services. First, let's find the right API for you to use.
- 2 Try
With our API Test Form, you may test out request parameters, examine what data is retrieved, and use other functionalities in our APIs.
- 3 Make
Develop your app quickly.
To use our API you must generate an application ID by registering a new application.
To register your application, login in with your Rakuten account. If you don't already have an account then a new Rakuten member registration is required.
When a Rakuten Web Service API is used it is neccessary to display our branding on your site or application. Please review the guidelines for displaying branding and credits.
What is an App?
- Application information can be changed at any time.
- A developer can register up to 5 apps.
- App ID and application_secret are issued separately for each app. (i.e. app A can only use its App ID and application_secret)
- App ID and application_secret can be used with multiple APIs
- Access control is applied to each app individually.
- In contrast to app ID and application_secret, only one Affiliate ID is issued per developer. Please use that Affiliate ID across all registered apps.
Merits of registered Apps
Developers will be able to use the API with OAuth 2.0 functionality (If the App is not registered, this functionality will not be available)
- Favourite Bookmark API